East Meets West

A couple from England pulled back in for the night as they were here yesterday...high IQ ,,,she has gone around the whole world taking pix of the borders of countries. We live 28 miles from the Mexican border so why they are here. Very interesting I have to say and will be leaving you this link to her page
http://www.iantheruthven.com/ is worthwhile to go and look.

Another gentleman from Scotland sang around of songs last night at the happy hour campfire with an absolutely beautiful voice....was an enjoyable evening of singing. I usually sit in the trailer at this time as I am so allergic to smoke and well I am a tea toddler so I am one of those people sitting on the outside looking in. But love hearing everyone talking and laughing.

Hoping to get my box of unfinished cloth dolls out and finish them, Have wanted to finish them for a very long time and think now is a good time. I love hand sewing and these will also make good gifts at some time in the future. .

Going to post another blog later today with pix of some of our friends over in Coyote East. We are now living in Coyote West..and is much different. It always takes me a long time to get used to new people and I am doing that but so miss my friends over in coyote East. Anyway took us hours to get out of there but was so fun talking to all of them. They too will be departing in April to go to cooler climates and most of the people here in coyote West as well. It will be a long hot summer ahead but sort of looking forward to the experience. Have heard good and bad about the simmers especially the monsoons..but to tell you the truth it is so dry here that this desert can use all the rain that it can get.

Any who will post later today pix of friends ,our rocky yard in coyote East,and other things. Feeling like getting back into my old picture taking frame of mind. Feeling better these days and after having that heart attack in may...left me weak and depressed for so very long. I really want to feel like my old self again


Comments

  1. will be posting later today...just could not get that second onein yesterday...having puter problems..but lots of pix to show

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid in Senoran Desert

changing places

Life Goes On