I Call This Home

Strange day ...was woke up this morning at 4 AM by a member of this RV park whose wife was having a heart attack. Asked Pete to direct the ambulance to his trailer. So Pete was out the door and offered to drive the man to the hospital but he declined even though his car would not start. The alternator was bad. So Pete and a gentleman from Canada went into Ajo and got a new one and put it in. I have never seen such kind people in my life.This place is truly amazing and I feel so blessed to live here.

Later this morning a friend came over and is selling us her gulf cart for an amazing price. I could not believe my ears. Still later another gentleman in the park is letting pete download a program that will put this park out to people clear across the US...as it is everyone keeps coming up to him and thanking him for all that he is doing. (The last manager was fired I guess was pretty awful)..but Pete has had to turn people away as this place is filled to the brim...which from what I have been told...was not before. I guess word is getting around.

Every evening between 4 and 6 pm everyone gets together around a campfire and just talks. Those who are in here long term as well as the overnighters...everyone seems to love this place now that pete has taken over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid in Senoran Desert

changing places

Life Goes On