Has been a tough day ….learning to
be a a RV host takes some doing...lol many people asking questions
as the come in and out of this RV park. Still I think it is worth
the doing and know it will get easier as time goes on.
Forgive me for these short blogs but I
am exhausted. Just wanted you to know how it is all going. Love You All
The Road out of Zion I mentioned that Greg was coming in the last blog(not his real name)..We had met him up in MacKay Idaho at free RV park where you could camp for a few days. We noticed right away that he was peculiar (not going to mention everything) but we would watch him wash his clothes (expensive sports clothes) in a bucket near us in the evening and hang everything out all over his expensive van.) He also picked up twigs and paper and started a fire each evening...but more then that this 6 foot 6 gentleman with a pony tail..just made us feel uneasy. I think sometimes you can just sense things about people and that is what we felt as well as the other things that I did not mention. Anyway he started talking to Pete one day and acted as if he believed the same way as Pete...we know now that that was just a ploy...a snake in rabbits clothing...lol. (Once had a brother just like him). But we decided that maybe we were wrong and would give h...
This small town of less then 2000 people is truly amazing and I fell in love love with it immediately. The more I explore what it has to offer... the more in love with it I become. It lies ten miles from here in Coyote Howls and Why and to the nearest grocery store..(.as we have only a gas and goody store here) Also Ajo has a Family Dollar and Dollar General which has become our new Walmart so to speak. It also has the beauty shops,rock shops,second hand stores and restaurants and a number of art galleries. Have not explored all that it has to offer but intend to at some point. The major part of the city is in the town square which is white adobe Mexican styled buildings which include more art galleries,post office,coffee shop and churches. You would swear that you were in Mexico. What I love about this town is that it hold within its boundaries such a mix of people all getting along which amazes me in this day and age. Everyone has been so kind to us and it make...
Well starting to pull things together and getting used to my new surroundings...not easy but doing it. On the other hand Pete is really shining ...helping everyone and today putting in a community garden. Everyone loves him..he is that bright shiny penny needed around here. Was looking at some of my pix when we were up in Idaho. Have to say that I really miss that place..breath taking beautiful. Afraid I cannot say that same thing for here...but it does have it merits. Warm weather in the winter time but of course blazing hot weather in the summer getting up to 118 degrees. We are prepared though with our trusty swamp cooler. I do need to get some shade cloth at the store so I need to leave a note for myself.. Pete has been working out in what they are now calling the community garden. He is a nut case when it comes to growing food...although small right now I have a feeling that it will expand. Pete is already looking at property for sale in this area. OUR ...
Thinking of you.....x
ReplyDelete