Movin' Along

Well starting to pull things together and getting used to my new surroundings...not easy but doing it. On the other hand Pete is really shining ...helping everyone and today putting in a community garden. Everyone loves him..he is that bright shiny penny needed around here.

Was looking at some of my pix when we were up in Idaho. Have to say that I really miss that place..breath taking beautiful. Afraid I cannot say that same thing for here...but it does have it merits. Warm weather in the winter time but of course blazing hot weather in the summer getting up to 118 degrees. We are prepared though with our trusty swamp cooler. I do need to get some shade cloth at the store so I need to leave a note for myself..

Pete has been working out in what they are now calling the community garden. He is a nut case when it comes to growing food...although small right now I have a feeling that it will expand. Pete is already looking at property for sale in this area. OUR dream is to own a little property where we can grow a very big garden, raise chickens and have a couple of milk goats. Not a big dream but something that we want.

In the mean time Pete will continue to make solar panels and we will save the money that we are making here to have the things that we will need. A never ending work towards what we really want.

The pic is of the mule teams that drove past us yesterday on the highway. Not sure what the whole thing was for but it was like a big distraction for me...like the circus coming to town.

See you all and love ya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid in Senoran Desert

changing places

Life Goes On