Struggling with the Pricks (on the plants that is)

A very warm day here today...I believe over 80 degrees...whew.......I do wish that it were a little cooler...may have to start using our air conditioner.

I really thought that when we moved here that it would be boring but to tell you the truth.. it never is...whether we see animals like coyote and fox...or a caravan of Volkswagen,,or like today....stage coaches going down the highway pulled by the most gorgeous mules. Never boring////that includes all the people pulling in and out of this park with their RVs and trailers. So many people to meet (a lady from Scotland today)....

We have discovered an old dirt road that will take you into Ajo which is ten miles away....that is the way I like to explore...the byways and not the highways....can discover some great STUFF and Pete and I have spent whole days just snooping around areas. I love finding old bottles like I did the other day. Have found dishes and pans as well as old metal toys and consider those real finds.

Anyway...still trying to figure my way through this position as well as Pete and well holding on for dear life. Love you guys




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid in Senoran Desert

changing places

Life Goes On