This small town of less then 2000 people is truly amazing and I fell in love love with it immediately. The more I explore what it has to offer... the more in love with it I become. It lies ten miles from here in Coyote Howls and Why and to the nearest grocery store..(.as we have only a gas and goody store here) Also Ajo has a Family Dollar and Dollar General which has become our new Walmart so to speak. It also has the beauty shops,rock shops,second hand stores and restaurants and a number of art galleries. Have not explored all that it has to offer but intend to at some point. The major part of the city is in the town square which is white adobe Mexican styled buildings which include more art galleries,post office,coffee shop and churches. You would swear that you were in Mexico. What I love about this town is that it hold within its boundaries such a mix of people all getting along which amazes me in this day and age. Everyone has been so kind to us and it make...
go to https://mikkelsongirls.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/new-blog-home/ for a blog you can write comments in
ReplyDeletewe just had too many problems with this blog site and feel word press will be better all the way around..lov ya all
Deletenew blog mikkelsongirls.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/sew-many-quilts-but-sew-little-time/
ReplyDelete