Struggling with the Pricks (on the plants that is)
A very warm day here today...I believe over 80 degrees...whew.......I do wish that it were a little cooler...may have to start using our air conditioner. I really thought that when we moved here that it would be boring but to tell you the truth.. it never is...whether we see animals like coyote and fox...or a caravan of Volkswagen,,or like today....stage coaches going down the highway pulled by the most gorgeous mules. Never boring////that includes all the people pulling in and out of this park with their RVs and trailers. So many people to meet (a lady from Scotland today).... We have discovered an old dirt road that will take you into Ajo which is ten miles away....that is the way I like to explore...the byways and not the highways....can discover some great STUFF and Pete and I have spent whole days just snooping around areas. I love finding old bottles like I did the other day. Have found dishes and pans as well as old metal toys and consider those real f...

worthy of a book ..
ReplyDeleteWOW! what a story so far......I had a tear in my eye........great writing and I agree it is worthy of a book.xxx
ReplyDeleteWell, I found it and excited to begin reading about your experiences! I am SO interested in the lives of others, probably because growing up my parents did not bring visitors to our home. My mom did not have friends, and my dad had friends whom he visited outside of the house. So I became an avid reader, and dreamer, very early in life and developed an intense curiosity about the lives of others. I love different cultures and local color also. Over the years I've spent much time studying maps and atlases, and today I spend lots of time on Google Streetview, going places where I'd never be able to do physically and places that I've heard of throughout my life. Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself here. Take care and God continue to bless you and Pete in remarkable ways! ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete