Just How We came to Such a State as This Without Really Trying......Part 11
The Road out of Zion I mentioned that Greg was coming in the last blog(not his real name)..We had met him up in MacKay Idaho at free RV park where you could camp for a few days. We noticed right away that he was peculiar (not going to mention everything) but we would watch him wash his clothes (expensive sports clothes) in a bucket near us in the evening and hang everything out all over his expensive van.) He also picked up twigs and paper and started a fire each evening...but more then that this 6 foot 6 gentleman with a pony tail..just made us feel uneasy. I think sometimes you can just sense things about people and that is what we felt as well as the other things that I did not mention. Anyway he started talking to Pete one day and acted as if he believed the same way as Pete...we know now that that was just a ploy...a snake in rabbits clothing...lol. (Once had a brother just like him). But we decided that maybe we were wrong and would give h...

Well life is cruel is it not. Sadly nothing is as it was........I am with you every step of the way.....x
ReplyDeleteit was very sad...know i will never return..as they say ..you can never go home again hugs my friend
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete